Monday, April 2, 2012

Second Term Completed

Well, I made it through the second term. We're now on holidays for two weeks. Classes start  again right after Easter. In the third term there are only about 2 weeks for actual classes; the rest of the term is testing and the like. The secondary school finishes in mid-May and the teacher training colleges finish in early June.

I'm spending my holiday in Tatum. I am marking exams for the TTC in ITC (information and communication technology) and Religion.  I don't teach either subject, but the teachers both asked me to help them and I had the time.

The rainy season was supposed to start last week, but didn't.  As I mentioned when we had the early rains, people are concerned when the rains don't come as it greatly affects their crops. Speaking of which, we're planting some in my garden - the carrots have been growing for a while (and people keep stealing them) and I think Nico has planted beans, potatoes, corn, and jama-jama (the greens that are eaten with fufu).

Nothing much else to write. Keeping busy as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment